The ImageCenter is our interactive, online facilitation system that helps you get break-through results for your clients consistently and reliably. It incorporates the use of photographs and paintings, which your clients arrange in response to a prompt (question or statement) that you provide them.
After doing ImageCenter exercises, participants typically experience feeling:
- More energized about what they are doing
- More aware of their core desires
- More clarity about their goals
- More committed to their process
These are all the amazing things the ImageCenter does…..
1) Work Anywhere – Work anywhere there is an internet connection.
2) Remote or Face-to-Face– Work with clients in your office or in distant places. Because the ImageCenter is a web-based system, you and your clients don’t have to be in the same place to achieve amazing results. You can also work in the same location by setting up a session and passing your laptop over to the client.
3) Individuals or Groups – Work with individuals or groups of up to 15 people.
4) Live or Solo Sessions – Work with individuals and groups while monitoring their activity as the session progresses or set up a session that your client can do on his or her own.
5) Eight Image Decks – You have a built-in resource of 8 different image decks all designed for specific purposes. Do an icebreaker with a new client and then dive into a personal growth area with another deck. Currently included:
- Exploring Health
- Exploring My Options
- Exploring Passion
- Exploring Relationship
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
6) Prompts – These are the questions or statements that initiate the discussions you have with your clients. The ImageCenter provides you with well-tested prompts that are recommended for each image deck. You also have the option of creating your own prompts and storing them in the system.
7) Print Images – The ImageCenter saves all of the session work you do with your clients, so that you and your clients can go back and review what was done. You and your clients can print the images they created for further reference. It’s not unusual for people to continue getting insights long after the session is over and having a printed copy helps the insights to keep coming.
Try the ImageCenter Membership for up to 30 days. If, within that time, you don’t love it, we will refund your membership fee in full.