Here is the link to the unedited video
Here are the Handouts for Preparing Your Sessions.
During the session, we mentioned a blog post that talks about not focusing on step by step in our sessions.Why clear and easy to understand can be bad
Suggested ImageCenter questions
Here are some questions you can use to explore various parts of your session preparation:
- What do I have to offer?
- What am I here to do?
- What might I offer?
Exploring audience in general
- Who can I serve best?
- Who do I enjoy working with?
- Who are my ideal people?
- What will this session create for people?
- How will people benefit from my offer?
- What do you hope to get from the class?
Exploring specific audience
- Who are my customers?
- Where can I find my customers?
- Who would benefit from my offering?
- What do I want people to understand?
- What skills to they need?
- How do I want them to feel?
Exploring audience mindset
- Where is my audience stuck?
- How do my customers feel about my content?
- What are my customers passionate about?